Top 10 Best Baby High Chairs Reviewed in 2018 – Take a Seat, Baby!
10. Excellante’ Wooden High Chair
The Excellante’ is, well, excellent, in every sense of the word. It adopts a responsive design that’s easy to configure. More specifically, you can adjust the chair low and recline for your baby to rest or in an upright position during dinner without any hassles. The best baby chair should not take much of your house or dinner tablespace. This one has a compact, foldable build to save your space. Besides, the compact size makes it chair highly portable.
The Excellante’ supports one hand operation. What this means is that you can pull out its detachable tray for seamless functionality when your hands are full. You may want to know that the tray is dishwasher safe. We love the walnut color finish and the pyramid design to keep the chair in place during use. Perfect!
9. Graco Slim Spaces High Chair
The Graco Slim totes a large recess tray that can hold up to seven ounces of spilled liquid. That way, you don’t have to worry about spills messing up your floor and carpet. And, just as the name suggests it offers a compact fold to make sure it fits in the slimmest of spaces. It is fully pre-assembled too. In other words, this thing is ready to use a few minutes after unpacking.
The Slim offers six height adjustment positions and an additional three recline levels for easy feeding. The seat’s material is stain resistant and machine washable. For those asking, this chair can accommodate kids with a total weight of 40 pounds. One more thing, the Slim offers 5 point harness so there’s no question about its ability to hold your baby safely
8. Peg Perego Siesta Highchair
The Peg Perego Siesta boasts a striking design and is available in a collection of vibrant colors to give you a little bit more choice. Its innovative build seeks to provide comfort to the little one irrespective of the configuration. And, cleaning the Perego is a breeze – it is made using Prima Classe fabric that is easily cleanable with a wet cloth.
You can adjust the Peg Perego Siesta into a remarkable nine different positions. The versatility makes this unit ideal for an infant or a kid who is just being introduced into a dinner table. Plus, you can adjust the footrest of into different sitting positions for multiple placements. Other than that, the Siesta offers up to five recline positions and comes with the Evolved Tilt-N-Space so that it to recline fully. We like!
7. Boon Flair Pedestal High Chair
The Boon Flair is the best high chair for the baby if you’re in pursuit of a model that combines both comfort and flair. This seat sports one of the most attractive designs among baby high chairs. It is smooth and remarkably easy to clean too. But, what makes the Boon tick? We tell you all about, next.
First, you can adjust the chair easily with little effort, thanks to the foot-activated lift. Just step on the lift, and the chair moves up or down as per your needs. Nice! Two, it comes with a removable seat pad for easy cleaning. Oh and then there is the stable base that glides smoothly in each direction. By extension, this means that you can use the chair on a variety of locations. Genius!
6. Ingenuity Smartclean
Making it to our top-rated high baby chairs is the Smartclean by the renowned Ingenuity. This unit undertakes to help your child transition from being fed to feeding themselves. With a sturdy yet sleek robust construction, it features a unique three-in-one design that allows you to toggle between a full high chair, a booster seat and a toddler chair.
Also, it supports the “sitting up straight” position to ensure the young one does not hurt his or her back while eating. Besides, the 5 point harness secures the baby firmly in the seat during feeding time. To cut to the chase, if you’re in search of a high chair that provides both versatility and convenience, look no further than the Smartclean. Moreover, it comes at a price that won’t leave a hole in your wallet.
5. JOOVY Nook High Chair
The Nook, just like any baby high chair worth your money promises to grow with your child. And because it comes with a three position recline and a detachable tray it will perfectly fit your young eater’s needs. A highly-rated unit, it offers up to four height adjustments, allowing your infant to use it into their toddler years.
The Nook doesn’t fall short when it comes to keeping your baby comfortable. It touts an adequately padded seat so that your young one can sit on it in total comfort. Don’t worry about the spills and messes. It only takes a couple of wipes to get the seat clean. Or, you can machine wash the leatherette cover. Regarding storage, just fold the Nook and tuck it away until the next feeding session.
4. Abiie Beyond Wooden High Chair
The Abiie Beyond is a thing of beauty. But style isn’t the only thing it has to offer. It features a brand-exclusive EZ set that can transform into any height position allowing the little one to join you at the dinner table. And the beauty of it is that it takes 20 seconds to shift from one configuration to the other.
Backed by a long three-year warranty, it also comes with a dual restraint system to keep your loved one secure and comfortable. For clarification’s sake, you can choose between a five and three-point harness depending on your baby’s age. You may also want to know that the Abiie Beyond has undergone pressure assisted temperature sterilization to create a hygienic environment for your tot. How thoughtful!
3. Graco TableFit Baby High Chair
The TableFit by Graco deserves mention among the best baby high chairs. Top of the list of its impressive features is the eight position slides to accommodate kids of any age. Even then, your child has to weigh 40 pounds or less. It takes one hand to adjust the harness and body support so setting it to match your needs shouldn’t be a problem.
Moms and dads praise the adjustable footrest that makes operating this chair a lot easier. Other striking highlights include the three recline position and the removable dishwasher tray. With the TableFit as part of your baby care equipment, you can rest assured that feeding times will always be a joyful experience both for you and your infant. As one happy user points out, this unit is “terrific” and we couldn’t agree more.
2. Evenflo Convertible High Chair
The Evenflo is a classic high chair that seeks to make feeding as interactive as possible. It features a three in one design complemented by three unique sitting positions. In other words, when your baby is not using it on the tabletop, you can place it directly on the floor so that the young one can have their feet firmly on the ground. By extension, this helps create an optimum seating environment for the growing child.
While we’re not taking anything away from the Evenflo and what it can do, it is essential to note that it can only accommodate 8 months babies or younger. Other than that, it weighs a mere 12 pounds so moving it from point A to B is less of a hassle. Oh and, the Evenflo comes is an assortment of kid-friendly colors from Dottie lime to Dottie rose.
1. Graco Blossom Seating System
Graco has been in the business of churning out first class baby products and the Blossom is no different. Designed to grow with the little one, this chair features a super thoughtful build to ensure that your baby is comfortable during mealtime. Besides, it can double up as a high chair and a toddler booster at the same time. Essentially, this means that you can use it as a feeding booster and as a youth chair at a go. How about that! In fact, it is this very design that makes this the best high chair for the money.
Additionally, the Blossom adjusts to six height position and three recline levels so your tot can join you at the dining table. Of course, with the customizable settings, it won’t matter the size of your baby; you will always find a comfortable sitting or dining position. Awesome!
Over to You!
We hope that you’ve enjoyed reading our baby high chair reviews as much as we did writing them. We also trust that we’ve helped you narrow down your options. Over to you!
Top Best Selling Baby High Chairs
- Easy wipe seat makes all that baby goo simple to clean
- Folds flat and stands on its own, making it easy to hide away
- Compact fold great for taking on the go
- No-nonsense design sets up in just seconds
- 3-point harness keeps child up to 50 pounds secure
- 2-in-1: infant feeding seat with tray becomes a toddler booster seat at table
- 2-level height adjustment for your growing child
- 3-position full-size, dishwasher safe tray
- 3-point restraint system with chair straps to secure booster to chair
- Ultra compact folding design for storage and portability with removable...
- Three must-have baby seats in one. Full-size high chair, booster seat and...
- Booster and toddler chair modes accommodate 2 children at once - perfect for...
- Tray is dishwasher-safe and features 4 locking positions to give baby growing...
- Tray can be removed with one hand to make it easy on mom
- Keep baby comfy with 3 recline positions and a 5-point harness for safety
- Blossom 6-in-1 Highchair easily converts from an infant highchair with recline -...
- Multiple options for seating 2 children simultaneously: 1. Use the highchair and...
- 6 height adjustments and 3 recline positions help adjust baby for easy feedings
- One-hand removable tray with dishwasher-safe, pull-out insert makes clean up...
- Removable seat back insert helps position your growing child at the table and...
- PORTABLE HIGHCHAIR - Light weight and flexible design unfolds easily, locks into...
- DURABLE MATERIAL - A clear vinyl tray cover that easily wipes clean and a built...
- EASY TRANSPORT - An innovative, practical solution for families on the go!...
- FIVE POINT SAFETY HARNESS - Meets US ASTM and EU European high chair safety...
- FOR CHILDREN UP TO THREE YEARS OLD - Comes with convenient carrying bag and...