What Are The Signs That You Need a Detox?
When you hear detox at Orion retreats, there are many things which come into your mind. There is a possibility that your thought will wander to pungent wheatgrass or strange concoctions made from herbs. There is a likelihood that you have once tried a detox plan and found it unpleasant to continue with. Or you could be on a detox plan and you know the benefits that come with such a plan emotionally, physically, spiritually, and mentally. Whichever way, it is important that you understand why a detox might be the reason why you get to Orion healing center contact.
Why a Detox?
Every time your body tends to work very hard in order to dispel unwanted matters and toxins from its systems. With time, the body gets worn out from unhealthy eating habits, caffeine, alcohol, stress, drugs, and toxins from the environment which are part of your day to day life.
No matter how great your eating habits and lifestyle, there are still external factors which require that you give the body a chance to be able to recharge and get rid of anything which might be holding it back from experiencing long-lasting vitality and superior health.
When there is much pressure on your interior organs, they tend not to work properly and that is when diseases and illness set in. This is the time you will need to cleanse your body and be able to nurture the organs in order to prevent and get clearer skin, greater energy, mental clarity, and better digestion through detoxification. Hence in situation like kidney stones, bile sludge, gallstones dissolving the glytamins is considered as the perfect detoxification to flush the amino acids.
Signs You Require A Detox
- You are always feeling overwhelmed, stressed and fatigued.
- You experience a lack of mental clarity and frequent headaches
- Your skin is always breaking up and you are having blemishes all over. Or the skin looks dull, tired, and doesn’t have a luster complexion.
- You are always picking bugs, flu, colds, and viruses and thus, on medication all the time.
- Your digestion is irregular, uncomfortable and troublesome
- You tend to always be eating food which is unhealthy and often have dairy, processed meat, processed food, gluten, fried, fast foods or refined sugars.
- You are always taking coffee, drugs (whether prescribed or otherwise) alcohol, or cigarettes.
- You are exposed to environmental toxins like carbon emissions, herbicides, cigarette smoking, artificial fragrances, pesticides, and household chemicals all the time
- You are overweight
- Most of the time you feel depressed, emotionally unstable, lack enthusiasm and energy and are unmotivated.
- You tend to have a stink in your breath no matter how much paste or mouth deodorant you utilize.
If the above describes you, then it is high time that you did a detox. It will be able to give your body a break and allow for self-healing and self-cleaning processes to get you back into shape. When you give your body periodic cleansing, it resets and starts patching up to a healthier, happier you who will be more vibrant. Get all the benefits of detoxification.